Roxio Toast Titanium is a digital media suite, with which you can burn CD’s and DVDs. It also is the most well-known burning software available, which is very commonly used by a wide variety of users. Roxio Toast is full of useful features, mostly around burning CD’s and DVDs. In this article, you can read more about Roxio Toast Titanium, its functions, differences between versions and specifications.
Roxio Toast Titanium: overview
The main purpose of Roxio Toast Titanium is burning CD’s and DVDs. Next to burning, you can also copy your discs and recover files from damaged drives. Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools are also included. These will improve your workflow and efficiency. Additionally, you can also turn your imported photos into digital artworks by using the AI-tools. You can also acquire a plug-in for blu-ray, so you enhance blu-ray, the same way you can when burning CD’s and DVDs. The blu-ray plug-in is additional and is not included in Roxio Toast. Keep in mind that Roxio Toast Titanium is only available for MacOS and is not compatible with Windows.
Roxio Toast Titanium 19 vs Roxio Toast Titanium 20
Roxio Toast Titanium offers the most basic and fundamental features to burn your CDs and DVDs. Some of the handiest ones are organizing your media, transforming/editing photos and duplicate and convert non-protected discs. Roxio Toast Titanium 20, on the other hand, is the newest version of Roxio Toast. This is also one of the reasons why Roxio Toast Titanium 20 includes new and exclusive features compared to Roxio Toast Titanium 19. Some of the new features are Template Designer, Edit Audio Tags and Easy File Conversion. Template Designer allows you to easily create a custom DVD menu layout and also personalize components such as backgrounds, music etc. With Edit Audio Tags you can add tags to your files. This comes handy when you want to tag an artist or a song name, to your audio. Easy File Conversions, as the name suggests, is a tool that enables the simple and efficient converting of your digital media files from one format to another.
How to burn CDs and DVDs with Roxio Toast: Step by step guide
With Roxio Toast Titanium, you can burn your CDs or DVDs by using the drag-and-drop feature that is included in the software. You can also create DVDs yourself with multiple customizable aspects, such as music, menus, titles and chapters. There are over 20 theme templates you can choose from, but you could also create your own. You can burn a CD or DVD by following the steps within Roxio Toast Titanium, which is a very user-friendly process that requires no previous experience with the software. Below, you can read the step-by-step guide for burning a CD or DVD with Roxio Toast:
- When you have opened Toast Titanium, click on the “burn” button in the top of your screen. Select the output you want from the list, in order to launch that workflow.
- Insert your disc (optional step). If you insert the disc, you will be able to monitor the free space on the disc while adding files in the next step.
- Drag-and-drop your files. In the left panel, use the media finder to locate your files. Now drag-and-drop your folders and files to the middle panel in order to add them to your disc. You can also change the order of the files added to your disc, by using drag-and-drop. The bar you see at the bottom of your screen, indicates how much space you have used, and have left to use.
- Confirm the export settings. On the right side, under “output settings”, you should check the settings in that panel to confirm you are ready. If you want to burn a big project, or be away from your computer for a while, you can choose preselect options. This will make Toast do something once it is finished, for example closing the application or starting a new disc.
- If you are happy with all of the settings, you can click on the red button in the bottom right which says “burn”. This will make Roxio Toast Titanium start burning your CD or DVD.
Roxio Toast Titanium: specifications
The minimum system requirements for your device are:
- 2 GB RAM
- 5 GB available free disk space
- An internet connection
- Mac computer, with Intel Processor or Apple M1 Chip
- MacOS 10.14, 10.15, 11.0, Monterey 12.0 or Ventura 13.3
Buy your Roxio Toast license:
Are you looking for an affordable and reliable Roxio Toast license? You are at the right place at Digi License. Take a look and purchase your license. Contact us if you need assistance or have questions. The team of Digi License is happy to help you out.